- Designed new in-house menu inspired by The London Underground (common theme for the Firkin brand)
- Utilized subway tiles and exposed pipes to mimic the look of the transit map.
- Re-engineered their menu content for optimal sales and ease of ordering
- Incorporated new custom food photography by Bill Milne
- Removed the Beverages section from the Main Menu to create a stand-alone Drinks Menu
with the addition of a late-night food section
- Drinks Menu was created to be present on table tops at all times to encourage upselling
- The new menu were a huge success – admired by staff and customers!